Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Justin Bieber is..HOT!

Okay, so as you all may have heard about a 16 year old boy, named Justin Bieber, is a teen girls "dream guy". He's got all the good looks, he's a fab singer, and he has a GREAT personality. Most guys in my school, don't like Justin. I think it's cause they are all jealous that he has more than half the girl population in the world, drooling over him. But I gotta give Justin a high five, cause damn, you sure are sexy :). Hahah, anyways, my friend, Teagan Parke, is in LOVE with him. She is like the biggest fan of Justin Bieber that i have seen so far...well actually I have seen someone else that's a waaay bigger fan that Teagan. It happened on the Ellen show. Once Ellen, called Justin to come out on stage, a fan from the crowd, got up on stage and ran though a wall! Crazy huh? Then after that, JB came out with the crazed fan and he had a ice pack on her arm, and he was singing one time to his HUGE fan. Isn't that like, sooo sweet? Hhaha i'm sure it is. I can see why girls are drooling over him, he's just so damn nice! You know what I recently found out? Well, Justin likes to basketball! I'm sure I told you that I love basketball. I found it really cool that we both have some common hobbies. Well, here is a couple of pictures of the hottie, Justin Bieber. :) Enjoy!



Now, I bet your drooling already, but keep some drool in your mouth for the other pictures! :D







How did yeahh all like that? Hhahaha, thanks for reading! See yeahh!

No comments: